Welcome to The Bend RV Park! Every effort will be made to have staff readily available to you during business hours; however, as this is a brand new park, there will be times when staff will be attending issues on the grounds and out of the office. Our phone lines are always available and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can. If we are unable to answer at that moment, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Please remember, the purpose of the rules are to make this park a better place for everyone. Please respect your neighbor, their site, and the park. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
It is our goal to provide a clean and pleasant atmosphere. You can help by observing the park rules. These rules are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of Management. In accordance with Texas law, this park is solely a service provider. No landlord/tenant relationships exist. The park management has the right to refuse entry and/or remove anyone at any time. If you fail to depart as ordered, you will be prosecuted for criminal trespassing.
- The SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH, 24 hours a day. NO exceptions. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Quiet hours are 9 PM to 8 AM weekdays and 10 PM to 8 AM weekends. These hours are strictly enforced. Noise level must ALSO be kept at an acceptable level at all times for our day-time sleepers. Visitors are welcome and need to be registered with the office. As of now, there is no charge for daytime guests. There is, however, a $5.00 per person per night fee for overnight guests for a maximum of five nights. Please ensure your guests are familiar with the park’s rules and abide by them or they will be asked to kindly vacate the property. Visitor’s hours end at 9 PM weekdays and 10 PM weekends.
- All utilities in the park are underground. DO NOT DIG or make any other penetration of the ground without PRIOR approval of park management. Utility locations may not be obvious and they are DEADLY.
- Do not add any structure to your space without the consent of Park Management, including but not limited to decks, sidewalks, and staircases. Do not request satellite, internet, or any other service to be installed at your space without PRIOR approval of Park Management.
- Registration and payment is due immediately upon arrival. No exceptions. Payment methods accepted are cash, check, and PayPal. Monthly payments are due on your arrival date each month (1st then due on 1st, 25th then due on 25th).
- All fees shall be paid by 7 PM on the date due. A $10 late fee, per day, may be charged for any fee not paid by 7 PM. A $25 charge will be assessed for any returned check, plus any bank fees charged to us. A $25 collection fee, in addition to any other fees, plus court costs, will be assessed if we are forced to attempt collection of any unpaid fees.
- Any unpaid fees will be deducted from your security deposit. Any remaining deposit will be refunded within 14 business days after your departure. Deposit refunds will be mailed to the address you leave with management on the date of your departure. Please notify us if this address changes in that time frame or your refund may not reach you. A MINIMUM of $25 will be withheld from your deposit if the park is required to conduct ANY cleanup of your space.
- All RV’s must be neat, clean, and presentable in appearance. All RV’s and vehicles must be roadworthy, within current license plates, insurance, and registrations (CITY CODE dictates this). Inoperable vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense. No RV’s that fall into a state of disrepair will be allowed. RV must be approved by management.
- Please keep your RV site clean and free of clutter (trash, vehicle parts, cigarette butts, bottle caps, tools, junk, etc.). Large appliances, such as refrigerators, are not allowed outside the RV. Dumpsters are provided for normal RV trash, but not large items such as Bar-B-Q’s, cinder blocks, appliances, furniture, etc. If you leave trash outside your RV for any length of time, the local wildlife will make a mess. Please be responsible regarding your trash and avoid an additional clean-up fee on your bill. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly as determined by Management. NO clotheslines.
- Maximum of 1 RV and two vehicles per site. Maximum of 6 people per site. Each additional person is $10 per day. Do not park in any RV space you do not pay for, nor allow visitors to do so. Approve extra parking with management. Overflow parking is available in the front of the park. Please discuss parking with staff BEFORE bringing in a third vehicle. Utility trailers & boat parking require prior park staff approval. No off-road vehicles of any kind are allowed to be driven on park property. No exceptions! When parking your vehicle, keep all portions of the roadway clear.
- Water and sewer leaks, however slight, must be repaired immediately. Sewage and gray water must not run on the ground. A positive sewer seal is required at both ends of your sewer hose to prevent leakage of sewage or vapors. RV’s with dual sewer hoses require a “Y” connection.
- Due to county burning restrictions, fires are limited to manufactured grills only. Place all ashes in the dumpster, AFTER they have cooled, not on the ground or in the pond.
- RV’ers and their visitors must obey all city, state, and federal laws. Under Texas Law, this entire facility is considered a place where children gather, and is therefore off-limits to anyone required to register under the Texas Sex Offender Laws. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Pets are welcome, as long as they are NOT left unattended. All pets must be registered with the office. Aggressive pets are NOT allowed and acceptance will be determined by Management. Dogs must have current vaccinations, including rabies, and MUST be on a leash AND under their owner’s control at all times. Clean up after your pets every time they make waste. Constant/excessive barking or howling constitutes a nuisance and removal of the animal will be required. Visitors are not allowed to bring pets in without prior notification to management and all rules apply to them.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the supervision AND conduct of their children at all times. Adult must be competent.
- No swimming or wading in the pond. It is absolutely prohibited. Fishing in the pond is permitted from the pond banks only. Fishing is catch and release only, until otherwise notified by Management. No boats permitted.
- DO NOT leave awning tie downs in the ground when the awning is up. They cause serious damage to our mowing equipment and you WILL be charged for repairs. Any property damage caused to your site during your stay will cause you to be liable for covering all repairs. Please respect the property.
- Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, violent behavior, possession or use of illegal drugs, and drunkenness will NOT be tolerated and the violator will be asked to leave the premises and forfeit all fees. Alcohol consumption on your site ONLY. Smokers, do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. NO SMOKING IN ANY BUILDING. No fireworks allowed. No firearms allowed.
- Please help us keep our restrooms CLEAN! Flushing of ANY feminine hygiene material, diapers, or cat litter is strictly prohibited. If restroom is in need of attention, please notify Management. No washing of dishes in the restroom sinks. Septic safe toilet paper is required for each camper.
- Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited unless approved by management FIRST.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or losses from ANY cause. The lessee agrees to carry and maintain in full force and effect adequate property and liability insurance on any vehicle or recreational unit brought into the park. We are not responsible for your losses due to theft, fire, storms, accidents, or rushing/rising water.
- Occupants and their vehicles may be removed without a judicial hearing by law enforcement upon 24 hours written notice for failure to pay full amount of space rental when due OR failure to comply with written rules and regulations of the park.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees AT ANY TIME.
We know RV’ers to be some of the most helpful, honest, and kind people in the world with common sense, needing no written rules, as they already honor the welfare and rights of others. These rules are here to guide those who do not yet respect the property and rights of others. Thank you and we hope you enjoy your time here at The Bend!